An innovative HR Leader with a portfolio of progressive experience translating business visions into actionable initiatives to impact performance, profitability, and employee engagement.
With 20+ years of strategic HR leadership experience, Terry brings in-depth expertise in all operational areas of human resources with proven and highly developed analytical skills that inspire a culture of learning and progress. Her emphasis on program planning and development, execution, measurement, and coaching empowers best practices and senior leadership decision making.
Across a broad range of industries including manufacturing, long-term care and retirement, insurance, both profit and NFP, she has provided coaching, change management and leadership support throughout teams to ensure alignment with strategic and operational objectives while supporting engagement. Her corporate mandates have included the development and implementation of full-cycle recruitment, onboarding and succession planning at all levels throughout Canada, the US and Latin America. Her extensive repertoire of learning advancement applies adult learning principles to the planning and delivery of in-class and virtual events from multi-day conferences to intimate workshops. As a Professor with the Seneca College School of Human Resources and Global Business, Terry delivers courses towards the International Business Management and the HR Management certificate programs.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE AND SERVICES
- Leadership Development
- Talent Management
- Learning & Education Strategy
- Training Program Design & Delivery
- Compensation Strategy and Management
- Change Management
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Master of Arts, Leadership, University of Guelph
- Honours B.A., Economics & Political Science, University of Toronto
- Human Resources Management Specialist Certificate, Sheridan College
- Certificate in Adult Education, Canadian College of Educators
- Certified Compensation Professional, World at Work Certification
- Joint Health & Safety Certification, WSPS
- Leadership in Senior Living Program, Conestoga College