Executive Coaching is an important and effective means to enhance performance to reach higher levels of leadership development, training and organizational effectiveness. Developing leaders at all levels creates effectiveness by accelerating growth, supporting self-awareness and enhancing individual and team performance.
The most important resource a company has, is its people. Making an investment in your leaders and high-potential individuals pays huge dividends. When you invest in coaching your people they are energized and inspired to develop an effective and sustainable action plan to move forward.
Our professional coaching team are all experienced International Coaching Federation (ICF) Credentialed Coaches who can ask the right questions, probe the issues and provide an individual with a unique perspective.
Executive coaching is a recognized standard for not only executives but for managers at various levels within organizations to increase productivity, leadership capacity and accelerate alignment between business strategy and professional development.
Our dedicated sister company Executive Coach Global-Cornerstone Toronto also provides excellence in leadership training and executive coaching delivered by our International Coaching Federation Credentialed team. Our delivery is focused on maximizing team and individual potential through commitment and having a plan of action for sustainability over the long haul.
- A leader who wants to build meaningful relationships, earn more respect and build trust
- A leader who has recently been promoted
- A leader who is having challenges with their team and direct reports
- A leader who is working in a demanding environment that requires enhanced leadership skills
- A leader who is not reaching their maximum potential
- A leader who has joined a new company and needs to adjust to an established culture
Reap the many positive outcomes from Coaching
- Obtain tangible results of greater productivity, faster promotions, bigger profits
- Learn what is sabotaging and slowing down success
- Identify personal strengths and weaknesses, others’ perceptions and development opportunities
- Advance things earlier and with greater accuracy
- Hear your own voice, talk through issues in a safe forum and gain perspective
- Benefit from a sounding board who can objectively mirror verbal and non-verbal behaviour…the cold truth others won’t tell you
- Gain greater awareness of perspectives, beliefs and attitudes that may be impeding progress
- Count on support and confidence to “lean in” and make bold moves
- Glean clarity regarding personal values and beliefs, leading to greater conviction
- Become aware of blind spots and ideas for ways to advance
- Appreciate emotional support, empathy and encouragement