Hadi delivers Executive Coaching at a level that inspires leaders to gain clarity and focus and better engage their teams towards achieving and sustaining high performance.
A seasoned executive coach and advisor, Hadi is known for empathetic leadership, an ability to unearth root causes of complex challenges, and dedication to engage, empower, and inspire optimal performance that drives organizational success. She leverages a proven framework along with coaching tools, strategies, and accredited assessments that help leaders and their teams reach their peak potential.
Hadi brings more than 15 years’ experience from the banking industry as a senior finance leader where she led the implementation of major change initiatives, developed high-performing teams, improved operational efficiency, and increased employee engagement and retention, while fostering open, positive, and inclusive work environments. During her corporate career, she actively mentored and sponsored multiple BIPOC professionals to accelerate their career growth and sat on the Executive Committee of CIBC Inclusion & Diversity Action Committee.
This expertise positions her to expertly guide her clients to achieve target results by optimizing leadership best practices and techniques and building structures that enhance both organizational effectiveness and the employee experience.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE AND SERVICES
- Employee Engagement
- Leadership Coaching, Training & Development
- Emotional Intelligence
- High-Performance Teams & Cultures
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Overwhelm, Time & Priorities Management
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation
- Certified Executive Coach (CEC)
- Certified Hogan Practitioner, Hogan Assessments
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner, Genos North America
- Organizational Leadership Certificate, Harvard Business School Online
- BSc in Business Administration, Boston University