Passionate about personal and professional growth, Curt inspires individuals and groups to reach the highest possible levels of performance and fulfillment. His Coaching approach instills confidence and purpose, infusing energy, creativity and joy.
A certified professional coach, Curt works with individuals and organizations seeking professional, career and personal growth. Through one-on-one and group involvement, he helps clients clarify their vision, purpose and goals, identify and address self-blocks, and make their ambitions a reality. He brings pragmatic and supportive guidance to help those who are ‘stuck’ find meaningful work, dialling up their motivation, performance and impact.
With a professional background spanning 30+ years as an executive, manager, change management consultant, and adjunct professor, Curt brings an overarching business perspective to each coaching engagement. An expert in change management, he has led projects impacting up to 100,000 employees. He has directly managed functions in IT, Marketing, and Operations, and served as a professor in the University of San Francisco’s Organizational Behaviour program.
He is seasoned in the art of successfully guiding individuals and organizations through transitions, using his Leadership Circle Profile assessment certification to focus development in the areas that deliver the highest return. Through the coaching, leaders learn how to manage consciously, better navigate their teams through the high complexity and turbulence that marks the current operating environment, and prepare their organization for the future.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE AND SERVICES
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- Career Transition and Coaching
- Change Management
- Team Development
- Project Management
RECENT COACHING & TRAINING SUCCESSES
- Coached a recently promoted executive to improve their leadership presence, run effective team
meetings, delegate and establish clear roles and accountabilities, resulting in greatly improved
- Helped a senior leader gain greater self-awareness, show up more powerfully and significantly
improve relationship satisfaction with key stakeholders leading to career advancement
- Facilitated a team to work more effectively, enabling on-time delivery of a complex technology
- Coached leaders of the California Department of Transportation to adapt to a new culture based on
accountability, innovation and performance
- Guided dozens of people to identify and land work that provides greater fulfillment and satisfaction
- Provided numerous public workshops on career and leadership topics
- Supported rollout and provided coaching for Dell Computer’s Emergent Leadership program
- Delivered Coaching for Leaders workshop for a large medical technology company
- Developed strategy and guided implementation for a technology and process change initiative
impacting over 60,000 employees in over 100 countries
CERTIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) – International Coaching Federation
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) – Co-Active Training Institute
- Senior Professional Career Coach (SPCC) – Ready Reset Go Inc.
- Certified Mental Fitness Coach (CPCC) – Positive Intelligence Inc
- Project Management Professional (PMP) – Project Management Institute
- Certified Facilitator – AchieveGlobal/Zenger Miller
- Co-Active Leadership Graduate – Co-active Training Institute
- MA, Management – John F. Kennedy University, Walnut Creek, CA
- BSc, Business Administration – State University of NY at Buffalo – Dean’s List, Graduated with Honours
- Certificate in Marketing – U.C. Berkeley Executive Development Program
- American Federation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) – Healing Conversations Facilitator (2020-present)
- International Coaching Federation, Bay Area Chapter – Board of Directors (2015-2018)
- International Association of Career Coaches – Board of Directors (2018)
- St. Vincent DePaul, San Leandro, CA – Job Club Coordinator (2016)